Looks like a nice opportunity for DV students and new engineers... Austin is really hopping these days.
2011 MTVCon Scholarship
Applications must be received by 5pm October 1, 2011. Applicants will be notified by October 29, 2011. The scholarship is open to:
- Graduate students working in the field of processor verification
- Graduate students performing processor verification research at accredited universities
- Graduates holding a MS or PhD working in verification with less than three years industry experience
Two types of scholarships will be awarded:
- National Attendees: Scholarships are given which include up to 3 nights at the conference hotel, round-trip airfare, and conference registration.
- Texas Attendees: Scholarships are given which cover the cost of the conference registration rate.
Selectees will be expected to attend conference presentations, meetings, and present a report about their experiences and thoughts.
To apply for this opportunity, please complete the application form (pdf).