Friday, December 30, 2011

Three Mice...

Three mice are sitting at a table in a pretty rough
neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other
about how tough they are.

The first mouse turns to the second mouse and says, "When I
see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my
foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench
press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make
off with the cheese."

The second mouse replies, "Yeah, well, when I see rat
poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it
up to a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I
can get going for the rest of the day."

The first mouse and the second mouse then turn to the third
mouse.

The third mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first
two, "I don't have time for this. I've got a date with the
cat."

No comments:

Post a Comment