Connie L. O'Dell
Sr. Verification Specialist
CO Consulting - Boulder, CO - http://co-consulting.net
From: EDA Consortium <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Subject: DAC 2012 Silicon Valley Special Offer
We're eagerly anticipating the 49th Design Automation Conference in San Francisco next week. Many thousands of design professionals, researchers and 'chipheads' will share the very latest at DAC. May we invite you to join the DAC excitement, in nearby San Francisco? There is free bus service from the south bay, making a day at DAC easier than ever.
Next to our full registration, we can offer complementary registration for the User Track, tutorials, keynotes, and exhibition (details here). That makes spending a day at DAC more convenient than ever. Please pass this around among your colleagues.
For 2012, we have the most exciting and elaborate program in half a century of DAC legacy. A few of the highlights are:
- Keynotes by Mike Muller (ARM's founder & CTO) and the chief architects of Intel's and IBM's hottest chips on design practices
- Chose from hundreds of presentations on the on latest methods and technologies.
- 100+ presentations by IC designers from leading companies on design practices in the User Track
- Hard-hitting compact tutorials on System C design, Analog Design, lithography challenges in 10nm and 14nm, etc.
- Dynamic panel sessions on future design trends and hypes, cloud, 3D, tear downs and much much more!
- Over 200 companies lined up in the exhibition, officering a complete coverage of commercial design tools and IP solutions.
- Meet colleagues and old friends during the daily cocktail receptions.
- Much more! check out the program at http://www.dac.com/dac+2012+conference+program.aspx
- Free bus service from the south bay makes the trip up to San Francisco easy and stress free.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you at DAC, the place we design meets automation! Please check out http://www.dac.com to see what DAC has to offer and register today.
We look forward to see you at 49th DAC, at the home of the 49ers!