Friday, May 7, 2010

CoSpgs,CO digital, mixed signal, analog/physical design, AE, verification (also Austin/Dallas/Portland/Nashua)

In case of interest, contact the recruiter directly...  Feel free to forward.

Cheers,
Connie O'Dell (P.S. The recruiter doesn't know me directly, he contacted one of my former Cadence coworkers)
--------------------
Hi Tim: 

This is Kal Luben, semiconductor recruiter in Austin. I thought you may be able to help me with a few of the positions I am working on. I am recruiting senior digital, mixed signal, and analog design positions in Austin, TX; Sunnyvale, CA; Colorado Springs, CO; Portland, OR and Nashua, NH. I am also working on applications positions, verification, and physical design opportunities in Austin/Dallas, TX and Colorado Springs, CO. Please let me know if there are any engineers who would care to explore. 

Thank you, 

Kal 
kal.luben@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment