Friday, August 16, 2024

Great article re: women and others in tech, read it!

A great recommendation from a reader that I'd like to share with you!

…"I wanted to reach out to tell you how much I appreciate your site. 

While reading your page here: odellconnie.blogspot.com/2011/11/job-hunting-tips-for-tech-nerds-thanks.htmlI noticed that you were mentioning ncwit.org/, which is a site I like a lot.

Since we have the same common interest in women's empowerment and feminism, I wanted to share this helpful guide I found, about women in the hi-tech industry: https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/the-empowering-guide-for-women-in-tech/

It gave me a lot of insight into the state of the women who work in the hi-tech area, also I found it of great help to promote women in tech and I think it would be a great resource to share with your readers, especially the female ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment